B'dadali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B'dadali

The Prestigious B'dadali Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

roger d pogi...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roger
forum rookie
forum rookie
roger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-15

roger d pogi... Empty
PostSubject: roger d pogi...   roger d pogi... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 pm

hello fellow bdadalians.. hope u enjoy ur stay here.. dahil ako, mag eenjoy tlg me...
Back to top Go down
cena2020
forum rookie
forum rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-29

roger d pogi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: roger d pogi...   roger d pogi... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 am

The numbers say Mikey’s net worth grew by more than 1,600 percent in the seven years that he has been a public official. President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo’s eldest son, a one-time movie actor, became vice governor of Pampanga in 2001, and was elected congressman of the province’s second district in 2004 and 2007.

“Siyempre unang una, kinasal tayo. Medyo nagkaroon tayo ng maraming regalo. Tapos pag kampanya, siyempre kahit paano maraming tumutulong sa atin (Of course, first I got married. We received a lot of gifts. Then during campaigns, somehow we get contributions),” Mikey told Solita Monsod and Arnold Clavio, hosts of the morning show “Unang Hirit.”

But his statements of contributions and expenses for the last two congressional elections show zero donations to his campaign, which he reported as having been funded from his own pocket.
Mikey declared campaign expenses of P483,000 in 2004 and P552,876.15 in 2007. His 2007 spending included posters and leaflets, P246,740.10; gas and diesel, P88,332.80; meals, P148,560; rental of building, P40,000; and miscellaneous expenses, specifically financial assistance to indigents, P29,243.25.

The Omnibus Election Code requires candidates to file a “full, true and itemized statement of all contributions and expenditures in connection with the election” within 30 days after the election. This means the candidate is supposed to declare contributions in all forms and amounts made by all donors.

------------------------------------------------
office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down
cena2020
forum rookie
forum rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-29

roger d pogi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: roger d pogi...   roger d pogi... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Most people equate cream foundations with thick, heavy makeup. It’s somewhat true with this foundation, because it is a bit thicker which gives you better coverage. But it looks completely natural on your face. The tip is to apply the foundation with foundation brush, which only picks up the minimum amount of the product. The common mistake people make when applying cream foundation is that they don’t use a light hand, especially when creamy texture makes it so hard to smear evenly on your face. When you use a sponge or even your fingers, you might pick up too much product or too little so you keep reapplying. That’s how people end up with tons of makeup on the face.

I’ve heard complaints from people that this product makes their faces oily. When the makeup artist told me she loved this product and she had dry skin, I immediately decided this moisturizing foundation was not for someone with oily skin like me. But then I still couldn’t get over how good it looked on me, so I went for it after all. And I’m glad I did.

Teeth Bleaching
Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

roger d pogi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: roger d pogi...   roger d pogi... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

roger d pogi...
Page 1 of 1